29th June 2011, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

What are the job opportunities after completion of M. Sc. (EC)?

I have done M.sc(ec) in 2008.we are consider as b.tech equivalent but no PSU is applicable for us.so i am become much confuse in my carrier.I want to do technical job.Please guide me what should i do?and if you have any relevant job in M.sc (ec) then please tell me.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job opportunities available after completion of ME in ECE?
  2. What are the job opportunities available after completion of BCCA course?
  3. What are the various job opportunities available after completion of B.Pharm course?
  4. What is the employment opportunities available for government job after completion of B.Sc course?
  5. What is the scope of getting job opportunities after completion of integrated M.Sc course?
  6. What are the job opportunities available in Ahmedabad after completion of ICWA? -- [New]
  7. What are the list of job opportunities in private companies after completion of B.Sc Nursing course?
  8. What are the opportunities of job available after completion of B.Com course?
  9. After MSc Chemistry any good jobs available?
  10. What are the job opportunities available after completion of 12th Bio-Maths?
  11. Job opportunities after course completion for GATE qualified students? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What are the job opportunities available after completion of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  13. What are the job opportunity after completion of medical M.Sc pharmacology course?
  14. What are the job opportunities after completion of Biotechnology?
  15. Can I do MS in abroad after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology course? What are the job opportunities available after completion of MS?
  16. Job opportunities for a candidate after completion of B.Sc(Microbiology)?
  17. What shall I do after completion of B-Pharmacy course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  18. Can I join diploma or 11th after my intermediate studies? Which will provide more income in future?
10th May 2012, 12:24 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the job opportunities after completion of M. Sc. (EC)?

Recently IIT Roorkee and IIT Delhi had invited applications from M.Sc Electronics graduates for the post of Research Fellow. In addition, you can apply for the post of Research Fellow in reputed firms like ISRO. Engineering Projects (India) Ltd, BHEL, Bharat Bhari Udyog Nigam Ltd, etc are other governmental firms that offer placement opportunities. If you are interested in teaching, you can find jobs in government colleges by qualifying NET exam. Railways, Defense, public sector banks, etc are other employment areas.
9th July 2012, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the job opportunities after completion of M. Sc. (EC)?

What are the additional courses of M.Sc Electronic and communication
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?