7th July 2017, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

What are the job opportunities available after completion of BA course?

What are the job opportunities available after completion of BA course? Is it possible to get the job soon or not? Do I need to do some extra course to get the job? Can you please suggest me the best way to get the job soon. Awaiting for the response.

13th July 2017, 12:38 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the job opportunities available after completion of BA course?

Job Opportunities available after completion of BA course:

Bachelor of Arts (BA) is one of the traditional courses and there are several job opportunities available to do after completion of BA course. You may find job opportunities in,

>> Private Sector
and in
>> Government sector

In general, to get job in private sector I suggest you to pursue Master's after completion of Bachelor's degree to find better career opportunities. Yes, Bachelor degree alone would not fetch you good career if you are looking for job in private sector. You may apply for several posts namely Operations Manager, HR Manager, Content Writers, Executive Assistant's..etc.,

On the other side, you may apply for government based jobs with Bachelor Degree qualification itself. You can apply for,

> Banking recruitment's (IBPS Clerical, PO, SO..etc.,)
> Indian Railways Recruitment
> Staff Selection Commission Recruitment's (CGL, CHSL, MTS..etc.,)
> Postal Recruitment's
> Insurance based recruitment's..etc.,
14th July 2017, 06:00 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the job opportunities available after completion of BA course?

After completing BA there are lots of options available for you. You can become pre primary teacher of students in some private school.
You can give entrance exam for banks , upsc, and other government exams.
You can also try for TET for becoming a government teacher but you must have b.ed degree for that.
You can get jobs in bpo, recipient jobs, etc,
You can also further studies if you are not suitable with the above jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?