20th July 2012, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

What are the job opportunities for me after completing BBM? Which field is better?

what are the job opportunities after completing BBM and which field is better

12th December 2012, 02:21 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the job opportunities for me after completing BBM? Which field is better?

You can do well in the field you are interested to work. BBM graduates can easily find a job in administration or marketing. You can try for the job positions of business development executive, junior sales manager, etc. You can also apply for all public sector jobs that mention graduation as the basic qualification. In banks you can apply clerical as well as Officer level jobs and can have attractive pay packages.
21st June 2013, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the job opportunities for me after completing BBM? Which field is better?

what type of jobs will be available for a newly graduate and for girls?
26th May 2017, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Hell sir! I am a Bachelor of Business Management student. I am searching for job in management field.
Please guide me what job should i choose in this field. and how should i prepare myself to acquire that job

Yours faithfully.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?