26th August 2012, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

What are the job opportunities for me if I am a student of Physiology Honors of City College

Sir,
I AM THE STUDENT OF PHYSIOLOGY HONOURS OF CITY COLLEGE,KOLKATA.I HAVE PASSED HIGHER SECONDARY EXAMINATION IN SCIENCE WITH 73% MARKS.
WHAT WILL THE JOB OPPERTUNITIES FOR ME OR WHICH LINE WILL BETTER FOR ME EXCEPT TAKING M.SC IN BIOSCIENCE FOR HIGHER STUDY?
SHOULD I CHANGE MY LINE TO M.SC PHYSICS OR MATHEMATICS UNDER CALCUTTA UNIVERSITY?

25th June 2015, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the job opportunities for me if I am a student of Physiology Honors of City College

After doing physiology honours if i do MBA then what career options are there?please tell as soon as possible.
5th July 2017, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the job opportunities for me if I am a student of Physiology Honors of City College

How to become a professor of physiology with the degree of BSc in physiology honors
8th July 2017, 12:04 PM
ravinayadav256

Job opportunities of Physiology Honors

Counseling Psychology

Clinical Psychology

Industrial/Organizational Psychology

Health Psychology

Teaching and Research

Educational Psychology

Sports Psychology

Agency/Community Counseling

School Psychology

School Counselling

Social Work

In this field, your starting salary can vary between Rs.6,000-15,000 per month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?