13th August 2017, 11:48 AM
Me shah

What is job profile of assistant in ISRO? What work assistant have to do in ISRO?

What is job profile of Assistant in ISRO? What work assistant have to do in ISRO? Can you please provide me the details more in detail? What criteria is needed to apply for the job? It will be helpful if you can guide me soon on the same. Thank you!

14th August 2017, 09:10 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is job profile of assistant in ISRO? What work assistant have to do in ISRO?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me shah View Post
What is job profile of Assistant in ISRO? What work assistant have to do in ISRO? Can you please provide me the details more in detail? What criteria is needed to apply for the job? It will be helpful if you can guide me soon on the same. Thank you!

Job Profile for Assistant in ISRO(Indian Space Research Organization):-

1). Technical Assistant:-

:- Mechanical Technical Assistant.

:- Electronics Technical Assistant.

:- Computer Science Technical Assistant.

2). Scientific Assistant:-

:- Chemistry Scientific Assistant.

3). Library Assistant:-

:- Assists as Librarian.

:- Assists Library Patrons To find Information.

4). Draughtsman:-

:- Mechanical Draughtsman.

:- Civil Draughtsman.

5). Technician:-

:- Diesel Engine Technician.

:- Motor Vehicle Technician.

:- Grinding Technician.

:- Plumber Technician.

:- Carpenter Technician.

:- Refrigeration and Air-conditioning Technician.

:- Electroplating Technician.

:- Electrical Technician.

:- Fitter Technician.

Eligibility Required to Apply for Assistant Post in ISRO:-

>> Age limit to apply is 18 to 26 years. Relaxation of 3 years for candidate under OBC category. Relaxation of 5 years for candidate under SC/ST category.

Qualification Requirement:-

Age Limit:-

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for assistant post is 10+2 from government recognized board followed by 3 year diploma in relative field(field which you are applying for).

Salary Offered for Assistant in ISRO:- Starting salary for assistant post in ISRO is RS:- 27,500/-.

Selection Procedure:- In selection procedure candidate have to go through written test followed by skill test. Skill test is conducted for those candidate who qualify the written exam. Written exam is carried out at various centres all over India.

Application Procedure:- You can apply online for assistant post in ISRO through website www.isac.gov.in. While applying you have to upload required documents like your scanned copy of passport size photo, Scanned copy of signature, E-mail ID etc. Only accurate field application form are selected application with discrepancy are rejected.

Application Fee:- Application fee for each application is RS:- 100/-.You can pay fee online by your credit/debit card.

>> For more details please visit www.isro.gov.in.
15th August 2017, 06:44 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is job profile of assistant in ISRO? What work assistant have to do in ISRO?

ISRO (Indian Space Research & Organization) is a space center. To get job in ISRO you need to fulfill few eligibility requirements which are listed below.

- The candidate should be citizen of India.
- The candidate should complete their graduation/ masters/ Phd with a fair percentage from any recognized university.

You need to attend the entrance exam and interview to get job in ISRO.

There are many type of jobs for assistant like assistant engineer, assistant scientist, technical assistant and etc. so, the work and role varies based on the post.

The basic salary given for the engineering candidate will be around INR 35k and for other post the salary will be around INR 25k. Based on the experience your salary keep on increasing.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?