8th October 2011, 03:54 PM
dr.anil mittal

What is the job prospect in USA in health care management?

BDS (govtt dental college) in first div. with more than 30 yrs clinical exp.MBA (health care admn.) from FMS,Delhi Univ. (among top 10 B-Schools of India ) in first div.Indian citizen. Job prospects in USA in Health care mgmt .?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MBA health care management in USA after completing BSc Nursing? Fee structure and placements in USA universities?
  2. Job prospects of MBBS M.H.A in Health Care Industry in India and Abroad?
  3. P.G Diploma in hospital and health care management eligibility and best universities or colleges -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which government sector jobs are available for MBA (Healthcare Management) graduates?
  5. Job opportunities and scope of PG Diploma in Hospital and Health Care Management for Dentist?
  6. Scope for a BDS to do masters MDS in US? Entrance exams? Process?
  7. Can I do Ph.D course after PG diploma in health care management?
  8. How to do hospital management after completing graduation with BSc? Which is better between health care management and hospital management?
  9. Future job prospect in USA after MS Telecommunication?
  10. Job Prospects after completion of PG Diploma in Hospital Management and Health care? Does Diploma in Management better than Administration? Does a regular Diploma course better than Correspondence?
  11. Health care management course institutes in India?
  12. Which are the better options available after completing BDS if one needs to switch their career option?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria for MBA in health care management
  14. How to join a college of Health Care Management after completing 12th?
  15. Which subjects in MBA are linked with Biomedical Engineering field? -- [New]
  16. Specialization to study in MBA for B.Sc(Microbiology) candidate?
  17. Need admission details under health courses in USA/CANADA?
  18. IGNOU Certificate in Health Care Waste Management- Fundamentals: Environmental and Health Care Waste Management Regulation Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
20th December 2015, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the job prospect in USA in health care management?

I have recently completed my BDS.wht are d procedures to get admission for hospital and healthcare management in mumbai.and which colleges provides this course.also send me the details of fees n duration of course.and is thr any way of getting admissions directly without hvng entrance exams.pls provide details on my email I'd [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?