4th July 2017, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

What is the job salary I will get after completion of graduation in biotechnology?

Sir/Mam, If I do graduation in biotechnology. What is job salary after graduation in biotechnology? Can you please give me the details on the same? Hope that I will get some good suggestions from here. Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the salary for M.Sc Microbiology and M.Sc Biotechnology? What are the different career options after M.Sc Microbiology and M.Sc Biotechnology?
  2. Job opportunities and basic salary offered after completion of M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  3. What type of job I would get after completion of graduation with 58% marks?
  4. Will I get a job in India if I do M.Sc in Biotechnology after completion of B.Sc Biotechonology?
  5. Which is better? To go for job or Ph.D program after completion of M.Sc Biotechnology course?
  6. What kind of job can I get after completion of PG in Biotechnology? What is the basic salary?
  7. What is the importance of Biotechnology? Can I get a job with better salary?
  8. Job Opportunities after completion of Post Graduation in Biotechnology?
  9. Is it possible for me to get a professor job in government polytechnic institute in Kolkata after completion of M.Tech in Biotechnology?
  10. Job Opportunities after the completion of M.Tech in Biotechnoloogy?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for B.Sc Biotechnology course after completion of Bi.P.C stream with 89% marks?
  12. Job Opportunities in Medical field after completion of Graduation in Biotechnology?
  13. What are the career opportunities available after completion of Ph.D in Biotechnology?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for IBPS SO after completion of biotechnology graduation? -- [New]
  15. Which is a better option after doing BSc Biotech
  16. List of life science training courses for better salary
  17. What is the admission requirements for doing M.Sc biotechnology?
  18. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
13th July 2017, 02:08 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the job salary I will get after completion of graduation in biotechnology?

The salary that will be offered is varied from one job to another job. If you want to have job opportunities in core side (Biotechnology), first of all, it is difficult to get a job on the basis of Graduation in Biotechnology.

Because there are so many Post Graduates who are jobless and ready to join for low salary. So, the companies will go for Post Graduates to give jobs.

Even if they give for Graduates, the salary offered is too low. You might get jobs in production department where huge work would be there.

It is difficult to get jobs in QC which is one of the good area in Biotech and chemical laboratories. But if you have strong recommendation or after working for few years in other areas, you will get a chance in QC.

So, core side the salary would be in the range of Rs.10000/- to Rs.15000/- per month.

But you are eligible for so many job opportunities in public sector after Graduation like
-Bank Clerk Jobs
-Bank PO Jobs
-SSC Jobs
-Railway Jobs
-Civil Services
-Defence Services etc.

But for all these job opportunities, there will be written exam and Interview as the selection procedure.

You can also opt for Post Graduation in the stream as per your interest like
M.Sc Biotechnology
M.Sc Microbiology
M.Sc Genetics
MBA in Biotechnology etc.

Even for the Post Graduation courses also, there will be Entrance Exam. Each and every university will conduct its own Entrance Exam to give admission for these courses.

Choose the career option as per your interest and make most out of it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?