27th May 2013, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

What are the job vacancies for MBA fresher in government services?

what are the job vacancies for mba fresher in government services

Related Questions:
  1. Job vacancies and selection procedure in Public Sector Unit for MBA(HR) fresher?
  2. Any government job vacancies for MBA(HR) students?
  3. Government job vacancies available after completing MBA?
  4. Vacancies which are available in government as well as private jobs? What to do after B.Tech government job? Time and schedule of various government vacancies? Names of the various listed companies? Books to be referred and coaching centers?
  5. Physics model test solutions of papers?
  6. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in HRM?
  7. Will there be any Government Job Vacancies for me being a candidate of B.Sc in IT?
  8. Is there any vacancy for a job in government sector? I am a computer engineer
  9. What are the posts for MCA students in Government Sectors? From where to find info about various vacancies in government sectors?
  10. How should I enter into Aeronautics Companies being a Fresher of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? What courses can I do to make entry into Aeronautics Companies?
  11. Can I still apply for central government job vacancies at an age of 31?
  12. Where can I get government job after passing M.Com and MBA? Are there any vacancies in government sectors where the recruitment is done on the bases of interview without written test?
  13. What can a B.Tech Mechanical Fresher do to get a job?
  14. Job vacancies in core domain for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) fresher? -- [New]
  15. Any government job vacancies available after passing 12th science?
  16. Details about the job vacancies for freshers of Electrical Engineering with contact address? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which sector I can get the jobs as a fresher after completing MBA in HR and Finance?
  18. Can I get a job in HR as a fresher? I have done MBA in HR
18th July 2013, 02:06 PM
purnimashukla

Location: h.no. 1004, dwarkanagar lalmati kanchghar, east ghamapur,, jabalpur, mp(india)
Thumbs up Re: What are the job vacancies for MBA fresher in government services?

list of govt jobs.. are attached.
all the best for mba aspirants
Attached Files
File Type: docx govt jobs list.docx(24.7 KB, 66 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?