29th November 2012, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

What are the jobs after doing BSc from IHM Mumbai? What is the fee structure? How much is the fee structure?

Jobs after doing bsc from ihm mumbai and fee strcture
What is the amount of fee for entier four years how we can pay it details of job opportunities what income can i expect

Related Questions:
  1. What are the jobs after BSc from IHM Mumbai? What is the fee structure?
  2. Fee structure of BSc Physics at St. Xaviers College Mumbai? Colleges or universities with decent fee structure?
  3. What is the fee structure of the Hotel Management Colleges? Percentage required to get admission in IHM?
  4. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  5. What is the fee structure for IHM Aurangabad?
  6. Can I do graduation in Hotel Management after passing 12th science stream? Can I get admission in IHM Dadar without answering IIT JEE? What is the fee structure in IHM Dadar and Mumbai?
  7. MBA in hospitality from IHM after b.sc in hotel management? forms?
  8. Fee structure of MCA in KIIT?
  9. Can I do BHM from any IHM institute? What is the admission procedure and the fee structure?
  10. What is the fee structure of B.A Hons Culicary Arts in IHM college Aurangabad?
  11. Direct admission in IHM Pusa is possible? Fee structure and duration of course?
  12. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  13. What is the fee structure for Ph.D in echanical engineering?
  14. What is the fee structure of BSc in Physics in Mumbai University after passing 12th computer science?
  15. Duration and fee structure of CA stages? Which bank provides loan for studying CA course? -- [New]
  16. What is the fee structure for BSc Nursing? Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? What is the scope after doing BSc Nursing? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the fee structure for BSc Nursing in 1st semester?
  18. How to do B.Ed from correspondence? What is the fee structure? List of colleges in Mumbai?
20th May 2015, 02:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the jobs after doing BSc from IHM Mumbai? What is the fee structure? How much is the fee structure?

I got 856 marks in intermediate I want join in a.g bsc collage what about donation and sameter fee
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?