17th July 2010, 04:41 PM
Ojas Srivastava

What are the jobs available after completing B.Tech Bioinformatics? Details about the good jobs available?

I am doing B.Tech from Bioinformatics. What are jobs after the B.Tech from that branch. Please tell me in details about the good jobs.

Related Questions:
  1. Job Opportunities for the candidates of M.Sc in Bio-Informatics? What kind of Pharmaceutical Jobs are offered for these candidates?
  2. What kind of jobs can I get after completing M.Tech in bioinformatics
  3. What is Bioinformatics? What jobs do we get after completing this course?
  4. What kind of jobs can I get after completing B.Tech with 70%, 34.3 score in GATE?
  5. can i apply for bank jobs after b.tech bioinformatics? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What are the government jobs available after completing B.Tech CSE?
  7. Marks required in 12th for higher studies in Bioinformatics? Qualification required, colleges, jobs available and salary details? -- [New]
  8. Details about government jobs which are available after B.Tech? Eligibility criteria and percentage? Is government job better than the private?
  9. How may I get a well paid job? I have done graduation, MA in economics and B.Ed course
  10. Availability of good jobs after M.Tech?
  11. Which course offers between jobs between B.Tech Biotechnology and B.Tech Bioinformatics?
  12. Job opportunities in Government sector for M.Sc(Bioinformatics) 4th semester candidate?
  13. Which are the good government jobs for me? Can I get government jobs after completing AMIE?
  14. Best colleges for M.Tech in Bioinformatics? List of private universities?
  15. Government jobs available for me after completing B.Tech with 62%?
  16. Which is the best option after graduation?
  17. What kind of government jobs I can get after completing B.Tech with 70% marks and without any backlog?
  18. How to prepare for government jobs exam after completing B.Tech in CSE?
9th May 2011, 09:22 PM
robin1358

Default Re: What are the jobs available after completing B.Tech Bioinformatics? Details about the good jobs available?

u can do consulting in bioinformatics
10th June 2011, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the jobs available after completing B.Tech Bioinformatics? Details about the good jobs available?

What are the scope of Bioinformatics In INDIA?
10th June 2011, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

10th June 2011, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

10th June 2011, 05:47 PM
bhavna04
Senior Member+

Bioinformatics is the application of computer in biotech field as for looking the protein sequence,dna folding pattern

After B.Tech jobs aspects are very few but If you completed your Master degree from this then you can apply in any pharma companay for the post of drug designer(CADD POST).

You can also apply for the director or researcher post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?