5th July 2017, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

What are the jobs available after completion of diploma in agricultural engineering?

What are the jobs available after completion of diploma in agricultural engineering? Can you please give me the details about the job and the procedure to apply and get the same? It will be really helpful if you can suggest me soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can an Agricultural engineer from JNTU University apply for government jobs? Jobs availble for me?
  2. Can I do diploma in Agricultural science after completion of M.Sc in Botany?
  3. What should I study further after completion of Diploma in Agricultural Engineering?
  4. Courses available to study for Diploma in Agricultural Engineering candidate?
  5. List of colleges to do B.Sc after completion of diploma in agricultural engineering? What are the various opportunities available?
  6. When is ICAR exam going to be conducted? How to do agriculture engineering after completion of diploma in agricultural engineering?
  7. Jobs related to agricultural sector after completion of B.Sc Agriculture?
  8. What all jobs we are eligible to apply after completion of diploma in Electronics?
  9. Is ICAR necessary for agricultural engineering to get government jobs?
  10. Which one is better between job and B.E course after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  11. Which branch in Diploma will offer good future and jobs?
  12. Eligibility to study Agricultural Engineering for a Diploma holder?
  13. Opportunities in Private sector for B.Tech(Agricultural Engineering) student? Is private jobs beneficial for Agricultural Engineer?
  14. How to join in ICAR recognised B.Tech agricultural engineering colleges after diploma in agricultural engineering? -- [New]
  15. What should I do for taking up architectural engineering after completion of SSC exam with 80%? Diploma course or 11th and 12th?
  16. Which course is best after completion of diploma Electronics and Communication engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What type of job I will get in private sector after completing B.Sc Agriculture course?
  18. Can I do polytechnic in 2017 if failed in Maths of HS? -- [Most Discussed]
15th July 2017, 02:23 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the jobs available after completion of diploma in agricultural engineering?

Job Opportunities available after completion of Diploma in Agricultural Engineering:

There are several job opportunities after completion of Diploma in Agricultural Engineering. You may find employment opportunities in the below mentioned agricultural companies.

>> National Agro Industry

>> Rallied India Limited

>> Monsanto India

>> Nuziveedu Seeds Limited

>> Advanta Limited

>> Lemken India Agro Equipment Private Limited

>> DuPont India

You may apply for posts namely Consultant, Jr.Executive Design, Agricultural Engineer, Production Executive...etc., You are required to appear in Diploma or Polytechnic Entrance Examination to be eligible for getting admission in Diploma in Agricultural Engineering. I suggest you to pursue Bachelor's degree to find better job opportunities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?