3rd January 2013, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

What are the jobs in Navy after 10th class?

jobs in NAVY after 10th class....pelase give me the details for the same

18th June 2013, 01:06 AM
surya143prakashrao
Member+

Default Re: What are the jobs in Navy after 10th class?

hiiii...my dear friend

yes bro ! you can join merchant navy after 10th.
all u need 4 this is min. 80 % marks in 10th and fill the form.
then u will have a call for interview and on the basis of that interview u will get chance to attend medical test.
after passing thi there will be a merit list. on basis of that list u may or may not get a chance to join the navy acadamy.
the interview may consist of a oral interview, iq test,planning test, ur ability to speak and some group task. ok bro

! best of luck !
25th July 2020, 12:05 AM
deepikapandey9999

Default Re: What are the jobs in Navy after 10th class?

You can join the Indian navy after 10 as a sailor or an officer. For both you have various entries which are published from time to time on the navy career website. For being a sailor you will have to clear a tough physical fitness test which includes a run in a stipulated time, followed by an aptitude test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?