6th December 2012, 07:38 PM
praveen585

What are the jobs for NCC C certificate passed students

what are jobs for ncc c certificate passed students?

24th December 2012, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the jobs for NCC C certificate passed students

i m complete graducate with 60% marks in medical stream with ncc c certificate in a grade now i need job what best for me
11th January 2013, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

I am vinod, now i am in ncc c certificate.i will intersted sub inspector of police....which percent will take from c certificate in S.I. job? please give me answer sir to my email [email protected]
13th January 2013, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

hi i am narendra what is the use of ncc c certificate in government jobs
18th January 2013, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

i m complete graducate with 52% marks in Bsc zoology stream with ncc c certificate in A grade now i need job what best for me
30th March 2013, 02:25 AM
Unregistered

Hi I m kapil I have: A: certificate of ncc. please tell mere
What best job for me ? Please comments
11th May 2013, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

my self anand i have completed m.com and also ncc 'c' certificate with B grade my age is 25 is going can join defence please reply me with [email protected]
17th May 2013, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

sir im ramakrishna,im completed b.tech with 65%,i have ncc b,c cerificates,what are the jobs available for me in indian army or navy or defence..plz reply me with [email protected]
14th June 2013, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am narayan from odisha.sir i am interested to join in indian defence.sir i have completed B.A in economics honours having 55% marks in aggregate also B Grade in C certificate.please inform me which jobs are avaliable for me to join indian defence.my email id is [email protected]
13th September 2013, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Army
NCC 'C' Certificate holders in age group 19-25 years are required to compete in UPSC examination for commission though IMA (Indian Military Academy) or OTA (Officers Training Academy).
32 Vacancies are reserved in regular course of IMA for 'C' Certificate holders] irrespective of position in merit, subject of passing UPSC examination and clearing SSB interview.
NCC Special Entry Scheme for SD Wings graduates in OTA in group 19-25 years with 50% marks, through DDG of states for direct interview (SSB) every year. The Cadets are exempted from CDS examination conducted by UPSC. The Cadets should have 'A' or 'B' grade in 'C' certificate examination.
*Navy
Upto nine vacancies per course for commission in Navy are reserved for NCC 'C" certificate pass graduate cadets with B.Sc (Physics & Maths) or BE in the age group of 19 to 24 years and passed by SSB exempted from CDS examination of UPSC.
*Air Force
Pilots Course:- 10% vacancies reserved in each branch for NCC 'C" Certificate holders. Not processed through UPSC examination.
Girl cadets also can get different jobs. Girl cadets may choose career as Army Officers, Whole Time Lady Officers and Girls Cadet Instructors (GCIs).
NCC cadets can get a good job more easily as compared to others. Private and Public Sectors give preference to the holders of 'A','B' &'C' certificates. Many reputed companies like Reliance Group, Ambuja Group, Tata, Birla, Infosys and other MNC prefer NCC Cadets for different jobs. In this way NCC improves the status of the cadets in job market and helps them in achieving the aim of their life.
13th September 2013, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Army
NCC 'C' Certificate holders in age group 19-25 years are required to compete in UPSC examination for commission though IMA (Indian Military Academy) or OTA (Officers Training Academy).
32 Vacancies are reserved in regular course of IMA for 'C' Certificate holders] irrespective of position in merit, subject of passing UPSC examination and clearing SSB interview.
NCC Special Entry Scheme for SD Wings graduates in OTA in group 19-25 years with 50% marks, through DDG of states for direct interview (SSB) every year. The Cadets are exempted from CDS examination conducted by UPSC. The Cadets should have 'A' or 'B' grade in 'C' certificate examination.
*Navy
Upto nine vacancies per course for commission in Navy are reserved for NCC 'C" certificate pass graduate cadets with B.Sc (Physics & Maths) or BE in the age group of 19 to 24 years and passed by SSB exempted from CDS examination of UPSC.
*Air Force
Pilots Course:- 10% vacancies reserved in each branch for NCC 'C" Certificate holders. Not processed through UPSC examination.
Girl cadets also can get different jobs. Girl cadets may choose career as Army Officers, Whole Time Lady Officers and Girls Cadet Instructors (GCIs).
NCC cadets can get a good job more easily as compared to others. Private and Public Sectors give preference to the holders of 'A','B' &'C' certificates. Many reputed companies like Reliance Group, Ambuja Group, Tata, Birla, Infosys and other MNC prefer NCC Cadets for different jobs. In this way NCC improves the status of the cadets in job market and helps them in achieving the aim of their life.
10th October 2013, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

WHAT ARE THE QUALIFICATIONS OF JOIN IN GIRLS CADET INSTRUCTERS JOB
3rd November 2013, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

can I get any job using my NCC C certificate at an age of 31?
22nd November 2013, 09:47 PM
ganesh289225

i want to join in police job
26th November 2013, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

is there any reservation for ncc a,b,c certificate holders in indian railways and public sector bank jobs?
22nd February 2014, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

My name is nagaraju i have n.c.c certificats B,C. I have completed B.Sc(m.p.c) a job available for me plese message my maile tirumani.naga99@g maile.com
19th June 2014, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

sir i have completed ncc c certificate with b grade and also completed b com with 58%.and i am a girl .what is the procedure for appling for the post of GCI.
2nd August 2014, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Dear
Sir my name is rehan i avil B certificate and C certificate and also a professional natinal shooter so please guide me sir in my further move in my career and government job
31st August 2014, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Hiiiiiii sir I want to become a GCI. What are the qualifications for this post & when will come the vacancy in this area plz tell me I'm waiting.............
1st October 2014, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by praveen585 View Post
what are jobs for ncc c certificate passed students?
i want do ncc . i am intrested in ncc . but i dont know what is the use of that ncc certificate
20th November 2014, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for Riliance Group Support Service (RGSC) exam for ncc c certificate holders
20th January 2015, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

hai sir my name is s vinod i was hold ncc c certificate in the year of 2014 and also i passed degree with 70%. can you please sir give me kind of job information with regard my qualification. and thank sir
1st March 2015, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

sir i want to know about rgssjob for ncc holder candidate tell me what is go
od for me.
27th April 2015, 02:09 AM
Unregistered

SIR I HAVE COMPLETED B,C AND CERTIFICATE WITH B GRADE AND I ALSO COMPLETED T.S.C. AND I AM A GIRL SO PLEASE GUIDE ME WHAT BEST JOB FOR ME.
3rd July 2015, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

I am english graduate stundent in kolhapur.I optained 69.89% and passed ncc B and C certificate. I want to job.
14th August 2015, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to jion in ncc,I want to becomes sub inspector, how it helpful me in getting job
28th September 2015, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

I am sangeetha c certificate holder in ncc. I did my ug Bsc ( computer science ) under madras university 2014 passout . I know 3 language thalungu ,English ,Tamil .... If my profile is eligible kindly call at 9600068227 , mail me at [email protected]
18th April 2016, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

sir i am md javed akhter and i have completed my mining engg this year and i have Ncc c certificate but i did't actually know where i should apply for the same so that it can help.me out.so i request u to plz help me out
21st April 2016, 08:51 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am c certificate holder of navel wing and have BA degree my age is 33 married I need a job plz help me ....... I have lots of problem......
10th May 2016, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I am vijendra I am 12th pass and. Ncc c certificate holder please gave me jobs
19th March 2017, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

I have army NCC c certificate with graduation 60%marks how I apply for direct ssb?
26th April 2017, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

I am Parvathi I want to know what jobs I I'll get through ncc c certificate and I am in b.com final year through this degree what are job I I'll get in army..??
19th June 2017, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Hi my name is Ravi Kumar recently I have completed my graduation Bsc (Mpc).I have ncc A,B,C certificates .my cast sc reservation l want best govt job so which job I am selected send my gmai is [email protected]
29th June 2017, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

I m arundathiallu ...I had ncc b and c certificates and I have completed my degree with 70% in Ba course ....what type of job can I get on the basis of ncc
27th October 2017, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Nashkaram sir I am Krishna I have completed degree I am also "c" certificate holder I am also interested defense side pls select me anyjob
2nd November 2017, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

I have completed A certificate and B certificate.weather it can be used to apply job in private r government sector.
16th August 2018, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am Dilip Debnath. I have no parents.I have completed graduation with 5.1 marks i also B or C certificate holder. I am interested any defence side job.
4th December 2018, 08:44 PM
Amanpreet kaut

Default Re: What are the jobs for NCC C certificate passed students with5feet height girl

Sir, I amamanpteet kaur I have done my ba degree with first division and NcC "c"certificate with "a"gradebut I have 5feet height so can I apply for Punjab police or Indian army sir plz ans
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?