27th November 2011, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

What kind of field would be beneficial for me to join army after 10th? How much will be the salary?

i''m in 10th this year and i want to join army so which kind of field would be benificial for me including salary and all others activities.

9th December 2011, 06:16 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of field would be beneficial for me to join army after 10th? How much will be the salary?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i''m in 10th this year and i want to join army so which kind of field would be benificial for me including salary and all others activities.
Hello friend,
In Indian Army, there are opportunities for engineers as well as candidate belonging to other stream. If you are keen to join the engineering department of Indian Army, I would definitely suggest you to pursue your further studies with subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Maths. However, if you pursue higher studies in any other stream, you will still be eligible to join Indian Army as an officer.
As far as salaries other benefits are concerned, you must refer to the link given below.

INDIAN ARMY
9th December 2011, 08:46 PM
the gladiator

Default Re: What kind of field would be beneficial for me to join army after 10th? How much will be the salary?

after 10th class you can join indian army through X-group exam of 10th level for the indian air force as an airman. this exam is for technical branch. there is also an another exam after 10th which is Y-group exam in air force. for this you will be passed 10th standard with science side.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?