9th November 2011, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

What kind of job is provided in Intelligence Bureau Recruitment of Security Assistant? How to get assurance for the same?

Intelligence Bureau Recruitment of Security Assistant (Executive WHAT IS EXACTLY THE JOB IN IT , HOW MAY I GET THE ASSURANCE THAT I WILL BE DOING THE SAME ?
PRAVIN
[email protected]

17th November 2011, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of job is provided in Intelligence Bureau Recruitment of Security Assistant? How to get assurance for the same?

I am plus two graduation..how can i get a job in ib? [email protected]
18th November 2011, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of job is provided in Intelligence Bureau Recruitment of Security Assistant? How to get assurance for the same?

I too have the Same doubt. What is the type of job for SA Executive? I am an Engineering Grad. Really like to know the job type and the career improvement possibilities before i apply....PLese someone respond
21st November 2011, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Please send exam written test for the post of security assistant 2011-12 for this email id [email protected]
25th November 2011, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

i hope IB will ask us to perform any job after they realize that we have the Ability to do the job... Don't worry! be proud.
25th November 2011, 09:33 PM
Jithin Nath

i hope IB will ask us to perform any job after they realize that we have the ability to do the work... don't worry!
26th November 2011, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

please send I.B. security assistant question paper please i need my email id
[email protected]
26th November 2011, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

please send I.B. security assistant question paper i need please send my id
[email protected]
11th December 2011, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

my name is rahul mishra iplz send me details of ib job like what they are going to ask in wriiten exam some sample paper u give .. and dates of admit how can we ask our douts i have experience thats y i aaplied and i got 54.4@marks in 10 from cbse in 12th igot 56 and now i m studing in b.com 2nd year so tell how we gett the information aboutt is it im eligble for this post plz replyy in my id its [email protected]
14th December 2011, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

sir, please send me previous question papers od sa as soon as possible my e-mail id is

[email protected]
14th December 2011, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

I'm Modhpatel Ravindra .
When a exam start date of this IB?
25th January 2012, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Results of Security Assistant in Intelligence Bureau?
27th February 2012, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

what are the challenges in intelligence bureau
24th March 2012, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

what is the eligibility required to do for I.B Security assistant?what task we will hv to perform for this & also exam dates?
25th March 2012, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

which type of work/ job for SA/ executive in IB ? PLease suggest me.
[email protected]
30th March 2012, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE SYLUBUS OF IB SECURITY ASSISTANT EXAM APRIL 1?
2nd June 2012, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

it would be of great help if you can say something about the work of a security assistant (executive) IB...
31st August 2012, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

(1) what is the qualification needed for security asstt and field asstt? (2) and can a female Candidate apply in it?
29th January 2014, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

what type of job provided as security assistance under intelligence bureau?
10th February 2014, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

please let me know,is sa/executive in ib will b suitable for graduation candidates?
email at:[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?