19th January 2012, 11:38 PM
mofijur

What kind of job will I get after completing electrical technician course of 12th months from George Telegraph training institute?

what kind of job i get if i complete electrical technician course of 12 months from george telegraph training institute.

Related Questions:
  1. Is diploma engineering from George Telegraph training institute recognized to get admission in B.Tech through lateral entry admission test
  2. Is diploma engineering from George Telegraphy training institute recognized to get admission in B.Tech through lateral entry
  3. What kind of job I will get after completing 2 months SAP ABAP Training being a B.Tech candidate?
  4. Is there any 3 or 5 months course after BCA which can get me a job?
  5. Name of institutes which provides 6 months industrial training to Electrical Engineering student?
  6. What kind of job can I get in officers training academy after completing BSc computers?
  7. What kind of job can I get in ISRO after completing B.E in electrical engineering
  8. Air Hostess training institutes which provide training after 10th?
  9. What is Job Assistance? Should I join Training Institute which provide Job Assistance?
  10. Companies offering 2 months Training to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) in Haryana?
  11. Job opportunities for ITI Holder who has completed 6 months vocational training? -- [New]
  12. How can I take admission in B.Tech after BSc?
  13. How to get a government job after completing B.Tech in electrical engineering
  14. What are the electrical training courses available after completion of B.Tech Electrical Engineering course?
  15. What is the duration of CS course?
  16. Which government institute I can apply for higher studies after completion of bachelors degree in Radiology and Imaging technology?
  17. Is C-DAC Training beneficial for BBA graduate? What kind of job I will get after C-DAC Training?
  18. How to join Merchant Navy after doing 10th with 75% marks -- [Most Discussed]
16th October 2012, 12:55 AM
Astha sinhaa

Default Re: What kind of job will I get after completing electrical technician course of 12th months from George Telegraph training institute?

Hello Friend,
Well the market of jobs is very poor now a day. There are huge competition for a single vacancy. As you have completed 12 months technician training so you might get some chance in any electric shop and some of mobile phones service center.
If you have learned some computer machine then you will be able to manage a job in computer repairing center.
For these kinds of jobs you will get the salary of 5k to 7k per months.
16th June 2015, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of job will I get after completing electrical technician course of 12th months from George Telegraph training institute?

What kind of job will i get after completing hardware engineering course of 18 months from George telegraph of Institute?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?