15th May 2012, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

What kind of Jobs that a candidate from MBA in HR and Marketing apply for?

i want to know the list of jobs that a mba student special in HR and Marketting can apply?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of Job Profiles can I look up a Fresher of MBA in Operations and Finance having not interest to go for Marketing and hard core Finance jobs? Which Companies can I apply for Jobs?
  2. What kind of jobs will I get after doing MBA in Marketing and HR? List of institutes offering the course?
  3. Scope of jobs in IT sector after doing MBA in Marketing? -- [New]
  4. Job options in Finance sector after MBA in Finance and Marketing?
  5. What kind of jobs are available after passing MBA in Finance?
  6. Can the candidates of MBA with Marketing as Minor specialization apply for Marketing Jobs in Government sector?
  7. Which entrance exam to answer to get government jobs after pursuing MBA in marketing?
  8. After completing MBA in Marketing from deemed university how to get jobs? How to get jobs easily in abroad countries?
  9. Is there any university which offers Ph.d in Marketing? How can I apply for it?
  10. Where can I get government jobs or semi government companies jobs after completing MBA in Marketing?
  11. What kind of jobs are offered for freshers who have done MBA with Major finance and minor marketing
  12. What kind of Jobs I can apply having completed MBA with HR?
  13. Where can I apply for jobs after completing B.Com and MBA in Finance and Marketing?
  14. Which are the Jobs for MBA in Rajasthan at Contract basis after completing MBA in Marketing and Finance?
  15. In which Government jobs can I apply after doing BBA and MBA Marketing? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Available Job Opportunities for me in Oman being a candidate having completed MBA in Marketing and worked as Teacher for 6 months?
  17. What are the government jobs for students having MBA in marketing? Are there any Semi Government companies for Marketing Jobs?
  18. Which Entrance Exams are best suitable for me to get Government Jobs being a candidate of pursuing MBA in Marketing?
19th December 2013, 11:23 PM
sushri_mhnty

Default Re: What kind of Jobs that a candidate from MBA in HR and Marketing apply for?

dear candidate Hr and marketing specialization has much opertunity in corporate sector.He/she can apply for hr executive if he/she fresher or if experienced then can apply for hr manager.He/she can apply for operational or admin executive also in different sector. By marketing specialization simple marketing executive, sales executive, area sales manager, branch manager and so on according to their knowledge and experience.For private sector you should gain experience in desired field then you must get better opertunity. Thanks !
19th December 2013, 11:34 PM
sushri_mhnty

Default Re: What kind of Jobs that a candidate from MBA in HR and Marketing apply for?

dear friend you can apply so many jobs in hr and marketing specialization. If you are a fresher you can apply hr executive,admin executive,operation executive, sales executive,marketing executive posts and if you are a experienced candidate you can apply for hr manager, Area sales manager, branch manager and such type of post in different sector. If you want to built your career then first gain experience. Thanks[object Selection]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?