21st April 2012, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

What kind of Jobs I can get being a candidate having completed B.Tech course in CSE in the year 2010?

what job i will get with 56% in b.tech cse 2010 passed out.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the government jobs available after completing B.Tech CSE?
  2. List of the government jobs recruitment exams for B.Tech CSE passed candidate?
  3. How to prepare for government jobs exam after completing B.Tech in CSE?
  4. What kind of job opportunities are available for me in PSU's after passing CSE engineering with 70%? How to apply for those jobs?
  5. What kind jobs are there in central government sector for B.Tech CSE students?
  6. Best government jobs available after doing B.Tech CSE with 75%?
  7. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities after completion of B.Tech in CSE?
  8. Detailed information about private sector jobs other than Software Developer for B.Tech(CSE) student? -- [New]
  9. List of available Jobs for me in Government sector being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech with CSE stream with an aggregate of 68%?
  10. Am I eligible for IES Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in CSE? What kind of work a IES Officer should do?
  11. List of government jobs in Andhra Pradesh after completing B.Tech 3rd year CSE?
  12. What are the jobs available for B.Tech CSE students? I have completed my graduation
  13. Can I apply for any jobs that relates to animation if I am a CSE student? Do I need to study more after completion of the B.Tech courses?
  14. Jobs in Government sector after B.Tech(CSE)? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What kind jobs can I get being a candidate after completing B.Tech course in ECE? How should I gain experience without a job?
  16. What kind of Jobs I can get being a candidate having completed CA and doing 2nd year MBA?
  17. What kind of jobs can I get in government sector after securing 73% in B.Tech 3rd year?
  18. Which government jobs will suit me after completing 10th with 80.2%, 12th with 94.7% and B.Tech with 73%?
21st April 2012, 09:01 PM
vinayaga2012

Default Re: What kind of Jobs I can get being a candidate having completed B.Tech course in CSE in the year 2010?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what job i will get with 56% in b.tech cse 2010 passed out.

THE MINIMUM CRITERIA OF SOFTWARE LINE

60 % IS COMPULSORY

ALL 10TH 12 .GRADUATION

Even other Job also You need 60%
15th December 2012, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of Jobs I can get being a candidate having completed B.Tech course in CSE in the year 2010?

I have 8 backapers in Btech IT . I am a 2011 pass out candidate. I am feeling depressed that i have wasted my 1.5 years. My question is Can I get any job now??
Plz answer me...........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?