8th February 2018, 05:28 PM
pooja kalam

What kind of question paper are given to M.Sc Physics students in ISRO?

I want know what kind of question paper are given to M.Sc (physics ) students for entrance exam of ISRO. It gives different entrance exam for different engineering students ex:ME, ECE, CS but I don't know what kind question paper are given to M.Sc Physics students. Please share some sample papers for my reference.

18th May 2018, 05:12 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of question paper are given to M.Sc Physics students in ISRO?

This is totally wrong. M.Sc Physics passed students can't apply for ISRO(Indian Space Research Organisation) entrance exam. Check the below mentioned eligibility criteria to apply for ISRO entrance exam.

>> Candidates should complete BE/B.Tech or equivalent qualification in first class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or CGPA of 6.84 out of 10.
>> Minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84 in section B alone for candidates with AMIE/Grad IETE qualification.
>> Candidates should be Indian.
>> Candidates age must not be more than 35 years. Ex-Servicemen and Persons with Disabilities are eligible for age relaxation as per Govt. of India orders.

To check the previous year of question papers of ISRO entrance exam, you can download every year question papers from the given link. https://www.isro.gov.in/question-papers
3rd September 2020, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of question paper are given to M.Sc Physics students in ISRO?

How can i join isro after msc.physics?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?