6th September 2011, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in HR interview? How should I prepare for the aptitude questions? What is the dress code?

i am a final year ECE student.i would like to know what may be the questions of HR interview and answer for it and how should i prepare for aptitude questions.i would also like to know the best dress code for ladies in attending an interview.

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of questions are asked in the interview of CID?
  2. After clearing the first round of interview what kind of questions take place in second round of interview?
  3. What is the dress code for girls for SSB?
  4. What kind of questions are asked in Aptitude Test of Cognizant Process Associate Interview? -- [New]
  5. What kind of questions are asked in JMU B.Tech Interview? How to prepare for that?
  6. What kind of questions are asked in Capgemini Aptitude Test? Previous year question paper for preparation and process of interview?
  7. What kind of questions are asked in IDBI Assistant Manager Interview? How to prepare for it?
  8. What kind of questions are asked in iGATE Patni Off-Campus Interview?
  9. How to prepare for interviews? Types of questions being asked by a interviewer?
  10. How to prepare for Interview of IBPS PO Recruitment? What kind of Questions will be asked in the Interview?
  11. How can I prepare to crack Aricent Off-Campus Interview? What kind of questions are asked in HR round?
  12. What kind of Questions are being asked in IB ACIO Grade 2 Interview? How should I prepare for this Interview?
  13. What kind of Questions will be asked in Interview for PO position?
  14. How to prepare for Statistical Investigator Interview? What kind of questions are asked? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What are the quesitons asked in Aon Hewitt company interview?
  16. Aptitude question papers for Oracle placement test? What kind of questions are asked in HR round?
  17. How can I prepare for aptitude for Syntel company? Types of questions frequently being asked?
  18. Tata Consultancy Service online previous question paper

23rd September 2011, 02:41 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in HR interview? How should I prepare for the aptitude questions? What is the dress code?

HR round is something which is very crucial while applying to any job area. The candidates should be well versed with the job profile and the activities related to that job. They should make good research on that area. The candidates should also be well prepared about the HR related areas as there may certain frequently asked questions in any HR round. The candidate’s should be formally dressed while attending the interview and should be presentable and should have a pleasing attitude in front of the judging panel.

21st December 2011, 02:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in HR interview? How should I prepare for the aptitude questions? What is the dress code?

what are the possible question asked during an aptitude test?

14th January 2012, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

hii....
i have cleared ibps po, plz give me tips related interview
my mail id :[email protected]

7th February 2012, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

Hii!
I m B.Tech 3rd yr student frm ece branch n i wanna know the types of questions which are mainly asked in any hr interview.I also wanna know how to impruv my vocab. so that i cn crack it easily.
Thanku,
Ratika jain
[email protected]

19th March 2012, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

what kind of question asking in hr interview how many round they have and what kind of runds and how to prepare for that?

20th April 2012, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

what is the quistions ask in direct PI for l&t ies, vadodara??????

2nd July 2012, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

plzzzzzzzz tell me what kind of questions are asked in HR interview?

7th September 2012, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

I have to appear for an interview for post of manager in middle level mgt. as a chartered accountant so what type of ques are expected to be asked ? how to prepare for it/ pls mail me at [email protected]

5th March 2013, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in HR interview?

please mail me [email protected]

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?