2nd January 2019, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked from Physics in JEE Main and Advanced?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am recently promoted to 12th standard and I am a Science student. I want to give JEE Main and Advanced. I found Physics subject difficult ones so I would like to know that what questions would generally comes in JEE Main and Advanced of Physics subject?

30th April 2020, 12:00 AM
huzaifaantuley

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked from Physics in JEE Main and Advanced?

JEE Mains and JEE Advanced exams contain Multiple choice question. It also has negative marking for wrong answers.

The topics from which questions are asked are based on 11th and 12th Syllabus but a higher level. Being in 12th Std, you should quickly revise the concepts taught in 11th Std and start solving questions of those chapters which are completed in 12th Std. Preparing in this way will not take extra time at the end and till the time exams reach you, you will be able to complete maximum portion. Make sure you solve minimum 8-10 MCQ's daily, so that till your exam you will be able to complete minimum 1500-2000 questions from various topics which is enough to clear your JEE Mains with flying colours. After that you can proceed for JEE Advanced accordingly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?