10th September 2011, 11:43 PM
shiv.us

What kind of registration process should I follow after getting a call from ICICI?

dear friend, i got a call from icici in which i was askd to go thru sum registration proces yet again.. Evn aftr completion of my gd pi.. Bt m nt being able to do it xactly.. Cud anyone plz tel me whr to register n how.. Thanks.

24th April 2012, 04:08 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: What kind of registration process should I follow after getting a call from ICICI?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiv.us View Post
dear friend, i got a call from icici in which i was askd to go thru sum registration proces yet again.. Evn aftr completion of my gd pi.. Bt m nt being able to do it xactly.. Cud anyone plz tel me whr to register n how.. Thanks.

The bank interview are conducted different in public, private and government sectors. ICICI and other private banks normally ask the candidates to register so that they can have access to the candidates complete academic, professional profile. However, as you have mentioned that you have already completed the Group Discussion, which means the personal round of interview has already taken place. Consequently, the registration must have been done before they started the interview process. It might be that they are not being able to access your profile to to some technical problem or any other administrative problems. In this case, I would advice you to speak to the HR or any other representative of the bank to follow the process of re- registration. They will be the best option to guide you, which will help you complete the registration on time, which will help you save time and moreover it would be secure as well.

For your reference i have mentioned the url of ICICI bank.
http://www.icicibank.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?