5th May 2013, 05:58 PM
Benudhar mahapatra

What is the last age to appear for OSSC exam and Banking? How can I prepare for the exam?

What is last age for appearing ossc exam and banking.haw can i prepared for the exam

15th September 2015, 08:32 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the last age to appear for OSSC exam and Banking? How can I prepare for the exam?

OSSC examination means for Orissa Staff Service Commission examination where as bank examination means IBPS bank examination or SBI bank examination.

The last age i.e; maximum age for appearing in these examination are here under :-

--> For OSSC examination, the maximum age is 27 years where as the minimum age is 18 years.

--> For bank examination, for the post of clerk the maximum age is 28 years where as for the post of Probationary officer the maximum age is 30 years. Also the minimum age for the both posts are 20 years and 21 years respectively.

In all the above mentioned examination age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

For other required qualifications for appearing in these examination, syllabus & question pattern of the same examination you can log on to their respective official links that are www.ossc.gov.in, www.ibps.in & www.sbiexam.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?