2nd August 2012, 07:58 PM
siddheshshirke

What is the last date for admission in diploma in civil?

.what is the last date of admission externally diploma in civil...please tell me

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in Biotechnology or Civil engineering after diploma?
  2. Can I get admission in B.E Civil after completing Architectural Assistanceship(Diploma)?
  3. How to get admission for civil engineering? I have scored 70% in civil engineering diploma
  4. How to get admission in B.E Civil after doing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  5. Is it possible to take admission in Civil after doing diploma in Mechanical? What is the criteria for the same?
  6. Admission in Architecture is possible after Diploma in Civil engineering? -- [New]
  7. Date of sale of Diploma Engineering forms? Procedure to apply for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Admission in B.Tech after Diploma in Civil engineering at IIT Mumbai?
  9. Can i take admission in Architecture after taking admission in Civil Engineering Diploma(Polytechnic)?
  10. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Arch after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering? Required Procedure for this?
  11. What is the last date for admission in diploma in civil?
  12. What is the procedure for admission from diploma to degree? Are there any entrance exam? What is the due date to fill up the forms?
  13. Architecture after diploma in Civil engineering?
  14. How to do B.E in Civil after studying diploma in Civil? Can I do Bachelor degree?
  15. How may I get information about the admission procedure for taking admission in B.Tech course with civil engineering stream after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  16. Can I get admission in diploma architecture assistance-ship after passing SSC with 75%? Can I get admission in B.E Civil
  17. Can I apply for B.Tech Civil Engineering after passing diploma? Procedure to take admission in a reputed college?
  18. How to get admission in B.Tech after completing 3 years diploma in civil engineering?
4th May 2015, 03:27 AM
rishab mittal111

Default Re: What is the last date for admission in diploma in civil?

Hyy friend , am want to telling you that here you not show the university in which you are doing your diploma course from civil trade. Every college university has different dates regarding the admission.

Almost after the result of 10 ,12 admission is start for the diploma students. And after the result date almost 20,30 days admission is open. Some university takes the dirrect admission without any entrance exam and some popular university gives admission after taking the entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?