20th May 2012, 07:15 PM
kirqb

What is the last date to apply for Railway Engineering entrance exam? I have completed 12th

sir i want to write railway engineering entrance exam and i have completed my +12 and i want last date to apply

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Railway Engineering being a candidate of 12th class with Maths? Do girls are eligible for this course? Last date to join this course?
  2. How to apply for Railway Engineering exam after 12th standard?
  3. What is the date to apply for Railway Engineering entrance exam?
  4. How to apply for railway job after completing 12th?
  5. Is it possible for me to get a government job in Railways after completion of intermediate with 89%? -- [New]
  6. Date and time for TTE entrance exam?
  7. What is the procedure to get into Railway Engineering after completing railway engineering? I have completed my HSC in science? How to fill the forms and what is the last date to submit the form? What is the fees?
  8. How can I get a good railway job ? I have completed my 12th and want to face railway exam -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How much percentage is required for IES entrance exam? What are the requirements for Railway Engineering? What is the pay scale of IES and Railway Engineering and what type of questions are asked in IES and Railway Engineering exam?
  10. Am I eligible to get admission to university degree after passing as 3 years diploma holder?
  11. How to prepare for UPSC Railway Mechanical Engineering Exam? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
  12. What should I do after B.Com?
  13. Eligibility to appear in Railway Ticket Collector exam for a candidate secured 62%, 53.4% and 49.5% in B.Tech, 12th and 10th respectively?
  14. How to join SCRA? What are the career options?
  15. What is the date of notification for Civil engineering B.Tech?
  16. Can I apply for railway exam after completing B.E in mechanical engineering with 64.6%
  17. Can I apply for Indian Railway recruitment if completed Diploma in IT on 10th basis?
  18. How to apply for Indian Railway with my Mechanical Engineering?
18th July 2012, 12:25 PM
archanagalenka

Default Re: What is the last date to apply for Railway Engineering entrance exam? I have completed 12th

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirqb View Post
sir i want to write railway engineering entrance exam and i have completed my +12 and i want last date to apply
hello friend,

since you have completed, first you need to complete your graduation in engineering. then you have to apply.so you have to look it regularly.
you can visit
http://www.indianrailway.com

gud luck..

29th July 2012, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the last date to apply for Railway Engineering entrance exam? I have completed 12th

Hello ! I am Right Now Studying In XII and After That I wan't To Apply Form For Railway Service Entrance Test ..So please Tell When I should apply and When It is avilable.
16th November 2013, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

i have completed in my XII class after next i have studying in railway engineering how to apply for application
2nd December 2014, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirqb View Post
entrance examination to take admission Engineering courses in railway after twelve class
2nd December 2014, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

I WANT TO KNOW WHETHER ANY EXAM TO GET ADMISSION IN ENGINEERING COURSE IN RAIL WAY AFTER TWELVE CLASS PASS
23rd January 2017, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

How can apply for railway engineering course in 2017 after 12th?
13th April 2018, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date to apply for railway engineering entrance exam? I have completed 12th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?