9th June 2018, 10:58 PM
Avind sharma

What is the last date to fill improvement exam form for Physics from Bihar Board?

I wanted to know the last date to fill form of improvement exam - 2018 for Physics subject of Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB).

30th June 2018, 10:28 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the last date to fill improvement exam form for Physics from Bihar Board?

As far as you are concerned about the last date to apply for senior secondary school ( i.e; Class 12th )supplementary examination i.e; Class 12th improvement/compartmental examination then it was 26th June 2018 and the examination is expected to be scheduled in the first week/half of July 2018.

Further, the application form for the improvement examination can be filled by referring to the official link of BSEB or visiting its regional offices.

For more details and updates regarding the supplementary examination, you can refer to the link www.biharboard.ac.in.

30th June 2018, 09:00 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the last date to fill improvement exam form for Physics from Bihar Board?

As far as you are concerned about the last date to fill the application form for BSEB Class 12th improvement examination i.e; supplementary examination then for you information I would like to let you know that the last date for filling application has passed as it was 26th June 2018 which was extended from 15th June.

For more details regarding BSEB improvement examination, you can refer to the linkwww.biharboard.ac.in.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?