22nd January 2012, 08:20 PM
tenzing thinlay

What is the last date of sale of application for NATA exam? Where can I apply?

sir, when is the last date of application for NATA exam? where can i apply??

Related Questions:
25th January 2012, 10:21 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the last date of sale of application for NATA exam? Where can I apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenzing thinlay View Post
sir, when is the last date of application for NATA exam? where can i apply??
In order to appear for the National Aptitude Test in Engineering, you may apply anytime during the year till 25th of September of every year.
So, basically, you just need to download the pre -registration form of NATA available at its official website. After downloading the application form and filling it up, you will have to submit it, along with the examination fee in the form of demand draft, to any of the test centers.

To see the list of test centers for NATA, click here.

For more information, refer to the official website of NATA-National Aptitude Test in Architecture.
6th February 2012, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the last date of sale of application for NATA exam? Where can I apply?

pls sir am a nigerian n i want 2 apply 4 nata exam pls when is the date 4 d exam, when is the last date 2 apply n what requirements do i need as am a foreigner.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?