17th July 2011, 03:11 PM
kripank kumar singh

What are the last dates for admission in GGC Chandigarh?

last date of b.com admission in gov.girls college in chandigarh and percentage and vacancy.
send details..

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in GGC for B.Com with 75% marks in commerce? Last date of admission?
  2. How to take admission in B.Com course from Chandigarh? Is it possible to take admission in PU Chandigarh?
  3. How to take admission in b.com course from Chandigarh? Is it possible to take admission in PU Chandigarh? -- [New]
  4. How to take admission in B.Com course from Chandigarh? Is it possible to take admission in DAV College Chandigarh?
  5. Admission process for BBA or B.Com course in Chandigarh colleges?
  6. Information about B.Com colleges of Chandigarh? What is the admission criteria? Is it possible to take admission in DAV college Chandigarh?
  7. BBA and B.Com colleges in Chandigarh and their admission criteria -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Crash course for AIEEE in Chandigarh?
  9. Procedure to get admission in PEC Chandigarh? What is the counseling date?
  10. How to take admission in B.Com in Chandigarh college after scoring 45% and 16% in Chandigarh quota?
  11. Information about the Chandigarh colleges for B.Com course? What is the admission criteria?
  12. Where can I pursue training while studying B.Tech 2nd year?
  13. In which MSc College can i get after scoring 49.38%?
  14. Can i get admission in B.Com in Chandigarh after giving 12th exam? I have scored 67% in commerce stream
  15. How to seek admission in B.Com? Which are the good colleges in Chandigarh? What is the criteria for admission?
  16. Important dates for admission in B.Tech engineering college of Punjab?
  17. Various companies who offer summer training of 4-6 weeks?
  18. List of B.Com colleges in Chandigarh?What's the admission criteria for the same? I've completed 12th std with 75% marks in commerce stream from ISC board
16th January 2016, 07:29 PM
Chocolate_boy

Default Re: What are the last dates for admission in GGC Chandigarh?

Last dates:
Last date for Submission of Online form for GGC Chandigarh was 25-06-2015 &
Last date for Submission of form i.e. hard copy was 29-06-2015.

Vacancy:
Available seats for B.Com in GGC Chandigarh is 140.
25th May 2016, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the last dates for admission in GGC Chandigarh?

I, WANT ADMISSION FOR B.A. HON'S IN ANY GOVERNMENT COLLEGE IN CHANDIARH. I, HAVE PASSED 2 IN arts subjects and secured 67.8% marks from chg school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?