3rd July 2011, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

What is the last rank to get admitted in Thrissur Agricultural College?

i want to know which was the last rank admitted in 2010AND ALSO I WANT TO KNOW FOR MY RANK CAN I GET THRISSUR AGRICULTURAL COLLEGE

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the good aided engineering colleges in calicut university?
  2. Should I have to appear in GATE to study M.Sc(Electronics)? List of colleges with course duration in Kerala?
  3. Universities in Kerala which offers MBA or M.Com for a candidate who had secured 65% in B.Com?
  4. Last rank allotted to Thrissur Engineering college on the basis of KEAM?
  5. What should I do to get admission in Thrissur Engineering college after scoring 123626 rank?
  6. List of colleges offering B.Sc(Agriculture) in Andhra Pradesh with 25000 rank in EAMCET? -- [New]
  7. Which are the best colleges in Kerala for MSc Mathematics?
  8. Will I get admission in EC in government engineering college Thrissur after scoring 5362 rank in Kerala entrance exam?
  9. Which course can I take up after scoring 50% in 12th? Can I do Veterinary course?
  10. Any chance for civil engineering in self finance college in Thrissur after scoring 49000 rank in KEAM
  11. Whether ACE Polytechnic College, Thrissur is AICTE approved? List of private Polytechnic colleges in Thrissur?
  12. List of private AGBSC colleges in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which are the best institutes of CA in Kerala?
  14. Should I prepare and give jee main again or get admitted to any college?
  15. Will I get a seat in AGBSC after scoring 55 marks in EAMCET and 873 in IPE
  16. What is the rank needed to get a seat in Srivenkatestwara Agricultural college?
  17. How much rank should I get in KEAM to attain a merit seat for computer science in Thrissur Government Engineering College?
  18. How should I get admitted in Jharkhand engineering college after scoring 11606 rank?
4th May 2012, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the last rank to get admitted in Thrissur Agricultural College?

what is the last rank needed to get admission in Thrissur agriculture college?
30th December 2012, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the last rank to get admitted in Thrissur Agricultural College?

what was the last rank no of ezhava category to get agriculture courses in kerala?
26th April 2013, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

what was the last rank number for admission in agriculture colleges in kerala in 2012
26th May 2013, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

how can we get the replies for our doubts
1st August 2013, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

I GOT 615 RANK IN ICAR EXAM AND I TOOK ADMISSSION AT TNAU
CAN I GET TRANSFER TO TRISSUR AGRICULTURAL COLLEGE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?