11th May 2013, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

What is the least fees for BDS course?

what is least annual fees of bds course?....please tell me what is it

Related Questions:
  1. What is the merit cutoff for BDS, MBC candidate? What is Tamilnadu government tuition fees for BDS course?
  2. Which are the best colleges for BDS in Pune?
  3. Can I get admission in any BDS colleges of Tamil Nadu if scored 180 marks in NEET being a BC student? Fee structure and job opportunities after completing BDS?
  4. Can I get admission in Tamil Nadu Medical College for BDS programme if scored 180 cutoff marks in Medical entrance exam being a BC candidate? Fee structure and job opportunities of BDS?
  5. How to study in abroad after BDS?
  6. What is the least fees for BDS course?
  7. What is the future in BDS or MDS? Prospects in earning? Are there any colleges in Karnataka which offer MBBS seat for fees without donation?
  8. Can I get admission in BDS if secured 22766 rank in EAMCET? Admission fee of BDS colleges?
  9. What is the fee structure for BDS course in Kerala?
  10. Cut off marks list of all BDs and BAM colleges in Gujarat? What is the donation and fees? When are the forms available?
  11. Scope of BDS? Is it a right decision to pursue BDS?
  12. Can I get a job for BDS after completing BDS?
  13. Can I study M.S. in ENT after completing BDS? -- [New]
  14. Can a doctor with BDS qualification undergo this course? What is the standard fees chargeable?
  15. What is the fee structure for BDS course? List of colleges offering this course in North India?
  16. Minimum cutoff marks in Tamilnadu BDS college? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I do PG in ENT course after doing 5 and half years course of BDS in Nepal
  18. List of colleges and scope of BDS course?
1st June 2014, 11:18 PM
Sonal S.

Default Re: What is the least fees for BDS course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is least annual fees of bds course?....please tell me what is it
BDS is a bit cheaper in Rajasthan and Madhya Pradesh. You can study BDS in a private college in MP in approx. 1,25,000. You can get there through MP DMAT exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?