28th November 2011, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

What is the legal procedure to open a private college?

can u provide me information i.e. legal and document required for private college in bihar please this is urgent.

Regards,
R.S.Choudhary

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure for opening a coaching center? I want to open a private coaching center on Process Instrumentation
  2. Are AGBSC private college admission of AP open?
  3. What is the procedure to open a new polytechnic college in UP? -- [New]
  4. What is the procedure to do B.Com Private?
  5. What do we need to do to open a school?
  6. Procedure to become a lecturer in government or private college under IP university?
  7. How to setup my own private tuition classes of short term courses? What is the legal process involved?
  8. How to change my college to Tirunelveli Private Engineering College? What is the procedure?
  9. When will the admission open in pharmacy college? Procedure to take admission in college?
  10. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in Calicut dental college after completino of BDS from private college in Karanataka?
  11. What is the procedure to follow for opening a drawing school by following all legal formalities?
  12. How can I open a Polytechnic private college in Jaisalmer with AICTE
  13. Procedure to Open a B.Ed college in Haryana?
  14. List of open B.Ed colleges in Bihar? What is the procedure?
  15. If I get marks between 125-150 will I get admission in MBBS in any medical college? Is admission through open seat possible? Names of medical college at Talegaon(Near Pune)? Is this a Government or Private college? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure to get admitted in private engineering college after studying 1 year in other government college?
  17. Can I change my college from Private to government college? Procedure to apply for the change?
  18. Scope after doing LLB(Corporate Law)?
28th July 2012, 12:52 PM
karthik.mm
Member+

Default Re: What is the legal procedure to open a private college?

Dear friend,
To Open a Private College you need to get License from UGC,AICTE and THe BO of your Locality.
First you need to submit a copy of transcripts for the need of college in your locality by around 100 people self attesting.

Then get the documents attested by BO, submit it to UGC while online or personal.

All the Best
30th October 2019, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the legal procedure to open a private college?

What documents are required for opening mining college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?