12th April 2019, 02:23 PM
GURURAJ108

What is the legal status of C.V Raman University of Professional Studies?

I want know that whether CV Raman of Professional of Studies is fake university or not and I want know that whether it is recognized by UGC or not? If I complete B.Com from here so I can work in MNC and can I go to aboard to work from this university?

15th April 2019, 01:27 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the legal status of C.V Raman University of Professional Studies?

C.V Raman University of Professional Studies is a legal university and the courses are approved for distance education.

:-C.V Raman University had got recognition from University Grants Commission (UGC) ACT. 1956/GOCG Act no. 29/2006.

:-Its Engineering and Management Programs are recognized and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) Govt. of India.

:-Its Education Programs are recognized and approved by National Council for Teacher’s Education (NCTE) Government of India.

:-Law program are approved by BCI .

You can visit the website www.cvru.ac.in for more information.
15th April 2019, 05:41 AM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the legal status of C.V Raman University of Professional Studies?

No not at all. C.V Raman University of Professional Studies is not fake university.

Yes off course you can work in MNC after graduating from C.V Raman University. You can even get campus placement from the university itself as C.V raman university has a good name in terms of placements. Most of the students have been placed in top MNCs across India from the university.

And yes C.V raman university is UGC recognized. This university is set up under section 2(f) of the University Grants Commission (U.G.C) Act.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?