15th May 2011, 08:48 AM
Unregistered

What are the list of Government Jobs available after completing B.Tech 3rd year?

excuse me sir,i have just completed b.tech third year.can you tell me the list of government jobs which iam eligible for?

18th May 2011, 01:28 PM
Gita Irudhayaraj
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the list of Government Jobs available after completing B.Tech 3rd year?

hi friend, there are available many government jobs like

BSNL,
ISRO
Banking sectors etc.,

All the best.
11th July 2011, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the list of Government Jobs available after completing B.Tech 3rd year?

all jobs related to electronics and communication engineering..
13th October 2012, 04:14 PM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

My dear friend,

You can go for job only after completing your graduation degree. So, first you have to complete you B.Tech first. But yes, you can get training in any company as you have completed your 3 years in degree. There's no need to pay for training but you have to clear the test conducted by that particular company to which you are applying.

If you want this, then prepare for test now and apply in that particular company. You can go for test and interview in any of the following on the companies suggested by your college:

1. Infosys

2. WIPRO

3. HCL

4. BSNL

5. ISRO

6. Airtel

7. Idea

Dear friend, if you will mention the stream of your degree then I can suggest you the best companies and there Interview and test schedules.

Wish you all the very best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?