25th May 2012, 10:00 AM
gopal.damodar235

What are the major text books that will be necessary for preparation for PSU electrical engineering

what are the major text books that will necessary for preparation of PSU electrical engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare to crack PSU recruitment exams being an Electrical Engineer? Suitable books for preparation? -- [New]
  2. Good books for PSU entrance exam preparation for Instrumentation branch?
  3. Best books for preparation of PSU exam in Electrical engineering?
  4. What is the syllabus of PSU for electrical engineering? Which books are to be referred to crack the PSU exam?
  5. Which books should I refer for PSU exam while in Electrical 3rd year? Should I go for M.Tech or PSU?
  6. When to start preparing for PSU in 2nd year or 3rd year? Which books should I refer for PSU exam? List of PSU companies for electrical engineering?
  7. How to prepare for PSU exam and Petroleum Refineries? Books to be referred for PSU exam preparation?
  8. Books to be referred for PSU exam for electrical and electronics branch? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Syllabus for PSU exam? Names of the books for preparation for IES Public sector exam?
  10. Books to be referred for electrical engineering? I am pursuing B.E in electrical engineering
  11. Technical books for preparation of PSU or any government sector job?
  12. Reference and Text book for AMIE Section B Electrical
  13. Which books to refer for PSU entrance exam preparation for Instrumentation branch?
  14. How to prepare for PSU exam while doing B.Tech Power Engineering Electrical?
  15. How to prepare for PSU exam while in B.Tech (Power Engineering Electrical)?
  16. Best book for preparation for PSU for electrical engineering?
  17. What kind of books to be referred or PSU entrance exam? How to prepare for it?
  18. Should I join coaching for PSU?
16th January 2013, 09:31 PM
Saikiran M

Thumbs up Re: What are the major text books that will be necessary for preparation for PSU electrical engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by gopal.damodar235 View Post
what are the major text books that will necessary for preparation of PSU electrical engineering?
Hi gopal,

you can buy a RK Kanodia's GATE All in One book. this book covers complete syllabus, prev GATE,PSU question papers and solutions. This book is best for practice of subject.

For Each Subject, you can buy text book as suggested in the attached file.

You can also find many online lectures which explain all topics in a comprehensive and interesting manner.
Notable websites: iitm.nptel.ac.in ; ocw.mit.edu ; stanford's youtube channel

But for perfect preparation, i'd advice one to prepare his/ her own notes based on study from text books or online lectures. This will excel you in subject in both width and depth wise
Attached Files
File Type: pdf GATE ET RCMNDD TEXT BOOKS.pdf(39.4 KB, 104 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?