28th February 2019, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

What is the mark required ISC English to join Lovely Professional Universities?

I am a 12th standard student who is willing to join in Lovely Professional University, Punjab for my higher studies. So, my question to you is how much marks do we require in English and how much percentage is needed in my ISC Board final exams to be eligible to join any graduate courses in LPU?

14th March 2019, 05:11 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the mark required ISC English to join Lovely Professional Universities?

Lovely Professional university conducts its own entrance exam to get admission in various courses. You would need to give LPUNEST to get admission in the B.tech. The eligibility is to Pass with 60% aggregate marks in 10+2 or equivalent (with Physics, Mathematics, and English) or equivalent.
To get admission in B.Design, you would need to pass with 50% aggregate marks in 10+2 ( With English ) or equivalent subject A valid score in LPUNEST or UCEED.

To get admission in B.A or B.Sc courses, you would need to pass with 60% aggregate marks in 10+2 (any stream) or equivalent with English .

Basically, you need to have minimum 60% marks in English only, other subjects can have any marks making total 60%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?