1st January 2012, 07:13 PM
vijay singh 15690

What is marketing? What is it all about?

what is marketing? i have not clear idea about this. please give me some idea on it

9th January 2012, 02:04 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is marketing? What is it all about?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vijay singh 15690 View Post
what is marketing? i have not clear idea about this. please give me some idea on it
Marketing is basically a bridge between the companies and the customers. The value of every product, whether goods or services, is influenced by the customers need, likes, dislikes, point of satisfaction etc. So, it is important to know all these aspects and its equally important to maintain it by regular communication with the customers. Marketing, as a bridge between customer and companies, works towards making and maintaining the relationship between the two. It gathers customers information regarding their needs, necessities, likes and dislikes etc and give the product a particular shape and value to satisfy the customer. On the other hand, marketing also creates value to a new product by suggesting it to the existing customers as well as creating a new one .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?