13th August 2017, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

What is the marks percentage required to apply for mass communication course?

What is the marks percentage required to apply for mass communication course? Can you please let me know the details on this? What are the minimum criteria required? It will be helpful if you can provide me with the information soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria required to join journalism after completion of B.Com course?
  2. How much should I score in 10+2 to get admission in Mass Communication and Multimedia?
  3. Am I eligible to pursue masters in mass communication after completion of degree in English honors?
  4. Percentage of marks required in 12th for mass communication? Which are the entrance tests?
  5. Eligibility to get admission, procedure to apply and course duration of Diploma in Mass Communication?
  6. Mass communication after 12 with commerce stream? Minimum marks and subjects required? Colleges in India?
  7. Minimum percentage required for Mass communication after 12th standard commerce stream? Colleges?
  8. Procedure and Eligibility criteria to get admission for Post graduation in Mass Communication from Jamaia Millia Islamia college?
  9. Can I pursue special honours in journalism and mass communication in Calcutta university after graduation?
  10. Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th?
  11. Which colleges under Delhi University offer Mass communication course? Which are the entrance exams for Mass communication course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is required to pursue B.Sc. course in Mass Communication?
  13. Possibility to study M.A.(Mass Communication) fr B.A.(English Literature) candidate?
  14. List of colleges and entrance exams to do PhD in Mass Communication and Journalism -- [New]
  15. Is it compulsory to do graduation in mass communication to be eligible for applying masers in mass communication?
  16. How to prepare for admission in Mass Media course in top mass communication colleges?
  17. Minimum percentage required to join Mass communication and Multimedia in St. Xaviers College?
  18. Best University to study Ph.D in Mass Communication for M.A in Mass Communication student?
15th August 2017, 08:14 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the marks percentage required to apply for mass communication course?

Candidate should have minimum of 50% marks in 12th and English as one of the compulsory subject to pursue Bachelor's degree in Mass communication. There are some university which conduct written test for admission.

For example, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test. After securing good rank in this test, you can get admission in Bachelor of Journalism and Mass communication.

For BA Multimedia and Mass communication from I.P College, you need to have 55% marks in board exam of 12th.
15th August 2017, 09:39 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the marks percentage required to apply for mass communication course?

Mass Communication is offered at undergraduate and post graduate level.

To get admission in undergraduate course the required essential qualification is candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board in any discipline.

The required aggregate to appear in examination varies with institutes. Candidates also have to qualify in personal interview for final admission in course.

For admission in post graduation required qualification is bachelor degree in any discipline.

So, you can appear in examination as according to your present qualification. For detail information visit at official website of institute in which you want to get admission.
15th August 2017, 01:54 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

The minimum eligibility required for pursuing undergraduate degree course in Mass Communication then it is a higher secondary school degree in any discipline from a recognized board where as for postgraduate degree course in mass communication the required educational qualification is a bachelor degree in any stream from a recognized university.

Further as far as you are concerned about the minimum marks required to pursue mass communication degree then it varies as per the institute but for an idea it lies within the range 45% to 60%.
15th August 2017, 02:31 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria for Mass Communication course:

1. You must have completed 10+2 from a recognized board. Your compulsory subjects in 12th must include English.

Some college take entrance exam for admission in Mass Communication course and some take on basis of percentage of marks in board exam.

You should have at least 60% marks or more in board exam of 12th.

Good colleges for Mass Communication course:

Indian Institute of Mass Communication, New Delhi.

Xavier Institute of Mass Communication.

Indian Institute of Jorunalism and New Media.

Manaroma School of Communication.
15th August 2017, 06:15 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Students interested to become journalist in coming future can apply for Bachelor's degree in Mass Communication. The educational qualification required to apply for mass communication course is higher secondary from a recognized board.

You should have at least 50% marks in 12th to pursue Mass communication course. Your goal should be to score as much as possible so that you can get admission in good college of mass communication.
15th August 2017, 08:55 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

The percentage of marks required in senior secondary board examination to pursue mass communication course is 50%. Some colleges offering admission on percentage basis seek higher marks in board exam of 12th. It means that higher is marks in 12th better is chance of getting admission in good colleges of mass communication.

The best institutes for Mass Communication are:

Apeejay Institute of Mass Communication.

GGSIPU CET exam for admission in Mass communication colleges of Indraprastha university.

National Institute of Mass Communication, New Delhi.
29th April 2018, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Hey I am a student of class 12th I am interested for mass communication course please tell me how percentage I have got for admission to this course
25th November 2018, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Are there any mass media colleges where focus is not on journalism and admission is on the basis of percentage secured in 12th
8th May 2019, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Can i get a packaged job in th field of mass communication after securinng 64.5% in 12th
24th June 2020, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

How to score mark in 12 public exam when I join the journalism and mass communication
21st October 2020, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

What are the chances of getting a good job by studying mass communication in Zambia
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?