9th September 2019, 09:12 AM
ramanabaddipudi

What is the maximum age criteria to write the Civil Service exams?

My date of birth is 20th December, 1983. Am I eligible to write the Civil Services examination in the year 2020 exam session? How many attempts can I try?

13th September 2019, 01:29 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the maximum age criteria to write the Civil Service exams?

Civil Service Examination is conducted by UPSC. It is conducted for recruitment as an I.A.S, I.P.S, I.F.S Officer etc.

The required minimum qualification to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university. The age limit is 21-32 years. There is relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category.

The age is as on 01st August of year of appearing for the examination.

If you are eligible to appear in 2020 only if you belong to SC/ST category. This will be your last attempt.

For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?