27th January 2018, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

What is the maximum age limit and eligibility criteria for studying full time B.Pharmaceutical?

I want to pursue B.Pharmaceutical. However, I'm worried because of my old age. What is the minimum and maximum age limit and other education eligibility requirement for full time B.Pharmaceutical courses offered by Indian Universities?.

29th January 2018, 09:20 AM
NeptuneSpear

Default Re: What is the maximum age limit and eligibility criteria for studying full time B.Pharmaceutical?

B.Pharmacy eligibility :

- One must have passed senior secondary in science stream with Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Mathematics as major subjects with at least 50% marks in aggregate from a recognised university.

- One must not be less than 17 years or greater than 23 years before applying for B.Pharmacy.

- It’s a 4 years course and admission to B.Pharmacy is done through various entrance tests conducted by different universities like BHU.
29th January 2018, 09:21 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the maximum age limit and eligibility criteria for studying full time B.Pharmaceutical?

In Indian University candidate can do B.pharma of age group starting from 17 to 23 years.
Candidate also must have obtain more than 50% marks in 10+2 where Physics, Chemistry, Biology should be prime subject.

>> If your age is more than i will recommend you to prefer private colleges or open university where it will be easy to do Pharma graduation.
29th January 2018, 10:39 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

There is no upper age limit for Bachelor of Pharmaceutical. You can pursue this course at any age.

Eligibility criteria for B.Pharma course:

Academic qualification: Minimum of 12th from a recognized board with either PCM subject group or PCB subject group.

You can apply for course at your present age.
30th January 2018, 12:11 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

** Bachelor of Pharmacy is an undergraduate Pharmacy course.

** The duration of this course is 4 years.

** For this course candidate must have passed 12th class in science stream from a recognized board.

** Or candidate should have passed diploma in pharmacy from a recognized college for University.

** For this course candidate have to score at least 50% marks in your 12th class.

** As per my knowledge, the age of candidate should not be greater than 25 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?