25th May 2013, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

What are the maximum marks required in entrance exam held for MBBS?

what are the maximum marks obtained by first ranker in entrance exam held for mbbs?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the highest percentage required in MBBS entrance exam?
  2. How can I join MBBS course with out giving any entrance exam?
  3. When is the entrance test for MBBS? Cutoff marks for the entrance exam?
  4. Which entrance to give to get admission in KEM college for MBBS? How to score maximum marks so as to get admission in desired college?
  5. Required cut off marks in the Entrance Exam to get admission for MBBS?
  6. How much percentage is needed for admission in MBBS after 12th? What is the exact amount required for admission in MBBS
  7. Maximum marks for CAT exam? Marks to be secured to qualify? Where the mcq will held? Which subjects are included?
  8. Maximum marks required to get into MBBS in CET? I wanted to get admitted in good colleges in Mumbai
  9. Am i eligible for AIPMT after scoring 77% in 12th?
  10. After scoring 80 marks in ASSOCET exam can I get admission in MBBS? Minimum marks required for MBBS?
  11. Minimum marks required to get admission for MBBS or BDS in BVP? How will be the pattern of questions for BVP Entrance Exam?
  12. Cutoff percentage for selection for MBBS course? Will the common entrance MBBS be held this year?
  13. Dr. M.G.R. Educational and Research Institute, MBBS, Community Medicine Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Marks required in CET for BDS or MBBS course through CAP?
  15. Minimum marks required in 12th to appear in AMU MBBS entrance exam? -- [New]
  16. Marks required to appear in MBBS entrance exam? Details of the marks and ranks for Seth GS medical college in Mumbai?
  17. Marks required for MBBS through EAMCET? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Maximum age limit for JIPMER MBBS entrance exam?
3rd October 2013, 08:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the maximum marks required in entrance exam held for MBBS?

What was last cutoff which got mbbs seat in jipmer entrance 2013?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?