28th May 2013, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

What is the MCA fee structure for Biryani college, Jaipur recommended by RTU university?

Mca fees structure for Biyani college ,jaipur recommded by RTU UNIVERSITY

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in private engineering college under RTU, Kota or Jaipur National University, Jaipur after scoring 17000 rank in RPET?
  2. How to get jobs in Public Sector after doing MCA from RTU University?
  3. What is the fee structure for MSc Biotechnology of Jaipur Nanital University?
  4. What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure for MCA from RTU Kota?
  5. Fee structure for B.Tech in Jyoti vidhayapith Jaipur?
  6. How may I get details about fee structure of MCA in AMU and JNU? How may I get full details?
  7. How to do MCA from Jaipur National University? -- [New]
  8. Best Colleges to do M.Sc in IT in Jaipur? Procedure to get admission for this course in University of Rajasthan? How much is the fee structure for this course?
  9. Fee structure for MCA course in Ranchi University and Karim City College Jamshedpur?
  10. Total fee of MCA course in OBC caste? Detailed fee structure of MCA course?
  11. Complete Information such as affiliation, fee structure,career etc. of S.M.S Medical college, Jaipur?
  12. List of the colleges to pursue MCA correspondence in Hyderabad? Fee structure in university of Hyderabad and Osmania University for MCA correspondence?
  13. Requirements for getting into particular college for MBA and MCA? Fee structure of each university?
  14. Fee structure and admission procedure for admission in MCA in Jadavpur University ?
  15. How to get admission for MCA in Pune university? What is the fee structure?
  16. How to apply for education loan? Fee structure of Motilal Nehru for MCA?
  17. Fee structure of the following B.Tech colleges and related information? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Colleges in Hyderabad offering MCA correspondence with low fee structure? Fee of the course in Hyderabad University and Osmania University?
1st October 2016, 12:48 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the MCA fee structure for Biryani college, Jaipur recommended by RTU university?

Biyani International Institute of Engineering & Technology is a private girls engineering college run by Biyani Shikshan Samiti in the State of Rajasthan, India. The campus is in Kalwar, Jaipur.

As per my knowledge the MCA fee structure for Biryani college, Jaipur recommended by RTU university is Rs. 60500/- per year.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: Jobner Road, Behind Bhatariya Bharoo temple, Kalwar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 303706
Phone: 0141 233 8591
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?