18th June 2016, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

What is the meaning of computer science and electronics in 11th science?

What is the meaning of computer science and electronics in 11th science? What should be the one which we need to select next? It will be helpful if you can provide me the complete details on the same as soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do M.Tech in Computer Science after completion of B.Tech in ECE?
  2. Which course is better between B.Tech computer science and electronics?
  3. List of various diploma courses after BDS? Where are the courses offered? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is meant by MFCS?
  5. Direct admission in 3rd year B.E Computer Science or Electronics after completing BSc computer science?
  6. Eligibility to study MS in Computer Science in Abroad for B.Tech(ECE) graduate? Specializations related to Computer Science?
  7. Is it possible to get direct admision in 3rd year B.E in Computer Science or Electronics after BSc Computer Science?
  8. What are the defence jobs that I can get after taking computer science in class 11th and 12th? What are the subjects in computer science?
  9. What are the subjects in BSc Computers for all 3 years?
  10. Can you inform me abut the syllabus of Probationary Engineer exam?
  11. Required Eligibility criteria to do M.Sc in Computer Science of Osmania University? Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Maths, Electronics and Computer Science?
  12. Can I study Master's Degree in Computer Science after completing B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  13. Can i get Computer Science and Art as a part of subject combination in class 11th?
  14. Which is better when compared to M.Sc computer science and M.Sc Electronics? -- [New]
  15. Is there any post graduate degree in Physics, Electronics or Computer Science?
  16. Am I eligible to do MS in USA in any computer science subject after completing my B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  17. Can I study Forensic Science being a Computer Science graduate?
  18. Information about B.Ed computer science in INGOU?
26th April 2020, 08:36 AM
huzaifaantuley

Default Re: What is the meaning of computer science and electronics in 11th science?

These are the Vocational subjects for 11th and 12th. Vocational subject is given instead of Biology and a second language. If a person has decided not to go in medical field then he/she can opt for any one of these subject.

Electronics: This subject consists of the basic electronics and different circuits. Topics like Transistors, Amplifiers, Transducers, Integrated circuits, etc are covered in this subject. By taking this subject you can get a better knowledge about electronics and decide whether to take further studies in electronics stream or not.

Computer Science: In this subject you get to learn Programming Languages. Topics like HTML, C++, etc are covered in this subject. Anyone interested in making a career in IT field can opt for this course to get a better idea and understand the basics of Programming.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?