1st April 2013, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

What is the meant by Marine Biology?

What you mean by marine biology...Pelase send to me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Exact difference between Oceanography, Marine Biology and Marine Microbiology? Are girls allowed in Marine engineering?
  2. Which is better between Biomedical Engineering and Marine Biology? Which has a better scope?
  3. Which stream should I opt between Marine Biotechnology, Marine Science and Marine Biology & Oceanography in M.Sc if completed B.Sc in Biotechnology with Biochemistry and Genetics? -- [New]
  4. Marine Bio-Technology for student pursing B.Sc (Biology & Chemistry) without honors?
  5. Procedure to apply for Marine Biology course in Cusat University?
  6. PhD in Marine Biology from Pune University?
  7. Job Opportunities in Navy for the candidates of Marine Biology?
  8. Can I get a seat for Marine engineering or Aeronautical Engineering after scoring 961 in 12th Maths and Biology?
  9. Complete details about Marine engineering course
  10. Universities to seek admission in Marine Biology course in India and Abroad?
  11. Is it possible to get scholarship for doing Marine Biology for dong BSc Life Science in abroad? What are the career prospects?
  12. Am I eligible do marine biology after finishing BSc Physics in Chennai?
  13. Can a candidate of Science stream be eligible to join Marine Engineering?
  14. How can I pursue part time Ph.D in Botany/Marine Biology in India
  15. How to pursue part time Ph.D in Botany/Marine Biology in India
  16. Which are the institutes in India for BSc Oceanography and Marine Biology? How to take admission in such institutes?
  17. How to do part time Ph.D in Botany/Marine Biology in India
  18. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
8th June 2013, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the meant by Marine Biology?

what is the exact difference between oceanography, marine biology and marine microbiology? Also, is marine engineering allowed for girls? what are the good colleges for the above? if i want to do a career in NASA in their marine section, how do I pursue my options after my SSC?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?