13th February 2013, 03:17 PM
MAYUURI1234

What is the medical eligibility criteria? I want to appear for MHT CET medical

I want to appear for mht cet medical 2013, want to know what is the eligibility criteria, my date of birth is 27 Jan 87 I belong to sc
category it would be convenient to appear after such a long gap, is there any students
who do so
Waiting for reply

8th February 2014, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the medical eligibility criteria? I want to appear for MHT CET medical

I want to appear for MH-CET-medical,I am born in usa and done my schooling till ICSE from mahrashtra,presently i am studying in std 11 in mahrashtra.i could not get domicile certificate since i am not born in india,the tahsildar office has given me resident certificate stating i am resident of mahrashtra since 15yrs and the certificate is issued to me for my education.
i want to know my eligiblity in getting medical/paramedical courses,can i get admission in gov medical colleges if not why?what would be my fees .
27th July 2014, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the medical eligibility criteria? I want to appear for MHT CET medical

I have done my schooling from maharashtra. currently i am studying class 12th in hyderabad, can i appear for and get a seat in any of the government medical colleges in maharashtra? is it mandatory to have passed HSC from maharashtra itself to be eligible for MH cet?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?