14th June 2019, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

What is the MH-CET cut-off for admission in engineering colleges in Maharashtra?

Sir, I got 62% 12th under Maharashtra Board and 49 percentile in PCM group of MH-CET. Can I get admission in any engineering colleges in Maharashtra? Which are the colleges where I should try for admission?

30th June 2019, 05:51 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the MH-CET cut-off for admission in engineering colleges in Maharashtra?

With these marks, you may not get admission in top engineering colleges of Maharashtra but you may try in average engineering colleges.

In these institutes, you can get admission on the basis of your MHCET score.

Some of the engineering in which you may get admission are listed below.
  • Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University, Nagpur
  • MIT School of Engineering, Pune
  • Government College of Engineering, Amravati
  • North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon
  • KDK College of Engineering, Nagpur
  • Saraswati College of Engineering
  • Dr. DY Patil Institute of Technology, Pimpri, Pune
  • Datta Meghe College of Engineering, Navi Mumbai
  • Rajiv Gandhi College of Engineering, Research and Technology, Chandrapur
  • Shree L.R. Tiwari College of Engineering, Thane
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?