29th May 2016, 12:39 AM
Shrikant.

What is the minimum cut-off marks required in MHCET to get admission in Pune and PCMC area for computer science course?

I want to know what is minimum cutoff marks in mhcet to get admission in pune and pcmc area for computer science course? Who can provide us the right information on this? Can you please give me the answer soon. Thank you!

12th June 2016, 12:10 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum cut-off marks required in MHCET to get admission in Pune and PCMC area for computer science course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrikant. View Post
I want to know what is minimum cutoff marks in mhcet to get admission in pune and pcmc area for computer science course? Who can provide us the right information on this? Can you please give me the answer soon. Thank you!
Here I am sharing the closing rank of the top participating colleges in MHCET. This will give you a good idea about the cut off marks of each college for computer science engineering.

Closing rank for CSE in each college:-
  • Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan's Sardar Patel Institute of Technology, Mumbai- 451
  • Shri Vile Parle Kelvani Mandal's Dwarkadas J. Sanghvi College of Engineering, Mumbai- 850
  • Pune Institute of Computer Technology, Pune-1296
  • Thadomal Shahani Engineering College, Mumbai-1862
Branch wise cut off:-
  • Chemical Engineering- 86527
  • Computer Engineering-102308
  • Information Technology-102176
  • Electronics and Telecommunication Engg-102386
  • Electronics Engineering-101124
17th July 2020, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the minimum cut-off marks required in MHCET to get admission in Pune and PCMC area for computer science course?

Which are the best engineering college in computer engineering faculty
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?