9th June 2020, 11:22 AM
Ranjita kujur

What is the minimum educational criteria to be eligible to appear for OAS examination?

Hi, I have completed B.Tech from Associate Member of Institutions Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (A.M.I.E.T.E). So, am I eligible to apply for Odisha Administrative Service (OAS) exam?

13th June 2020, 04:16 PM
AancyYohannan
Member+

Default Re: What is the minimum educational criteria to be eligible to appear for OAS examination?

Hi,
The criteria to appear for OAS exam is You should have passed a bachelor degree from a recognized university. Your age should be between 21-32 years.
The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for candidates belonging to the
categories of SCs, STs, SEBCs Women, Ex-servicemen and 10 years for PWD candidates.
So,yes.you are eligible to apply for OAS exam.
13th June 2020, 06:13 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum educational criteria to be eligible to appear for OAS examination?

The first thing I would like to let you know that the minimum education required for appearing in the OAS (Odisha Administrative Service) examination is a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

As the B.Tech degree course cleared through Associate Member of Institutions Electronics and Telecommunications Engineers (A.M.I.E.T.E.) is recognised by AICTE, so you are certainly eligible to appear in the OAS examination as far as the educational requirement for the same examination is concerned.

For complete details regarding the OAS examination, you can visit the website www.opsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?