14th April 2020, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum educational criteria for the post of ITO Officer?

Can I become an ITO Officer after completing 4 years full time regular B.Tech degree course? What is the standard educational requirements for the ITO Officer post? Is there any entrance also for ITO Officer post?

17th April 2020, 09:30 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum educational criteria for the post of ITO Officer?

If you mean ITO as Income Tax officer then you will have to crack Civil Services exam and join Indian Revenue Service (Income Tax).

Eligibility criteria for this exam:

1. You must have minimum academic qualification of bachelor's degree in from a recognized university.

B.Tech candidates can also apply.

2. Age criteria is 21-32 years.

The 3 stages of exam are:

Preliminary exam.

Mains exam.

Personal interview.

Final selection will be done on basis of Mains and interview marks.
19th April 2020, 01:38 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the minimum educational criteria for the post of ITO Officer?

----- Eligibility:- To be eligible for becoming an Income Tax Officer one should hold a Bachelor's degree of any stream. The candidate must have attained the age of 18 years on 1st July of the year of examination and must not have attained 27 years of age on that date....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?