29th June 2019, 04:03 PM
hetshah61

What is the minimum educational requirement for the post of Police Sub-Inspector?

Hello Sir, my name is Het Keyur Shah and I live in Padra Dist:- Vadodara. I have done 10th and started Diploma Engineering in Mechanical branch in Parul Institute of Engineering and Technology. I have completed Diploma with 6.6 CGPA in Diploma and held a degree of Diploma. I had query that can I be a PSI on this degree?

6th July 2019, 07:48 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum educational requirement for the post of Police Sub-Inspector?

The required eligibility to appear for the Sub Inspector recruitment examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor or equivalent qualification from a recognised institute.

So, with diploma qualification you are not eligible to appear for the examination. You will have to pursue the bachelor course to become eligible to appear for the recruitment examination.
7th July 2019, 08:11 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum educational requirement for the post of Police Sub-Inspector?

The required minimum educational qualification to become eligible to appear for Police Sub Inspector recruitment examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

So, diploma degree is not the minimum qualification to appear for the examination .

You will have to pursue the bachelor degree to appear for the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?