4th February 2018, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum percentage required in graduation to be eligible for IPCC admission? Provide, addresses of Regional Chapters in major cities.

Sir, in graduation I got 52% so, can I apply for IPCC? I want to become CA. Please let me know if I'm eligible or not? Also, let me know the Regional Chapters address in each city? Can I apply online also or I need to submit forms by visiting the Regional Chapter only?

30th April 2018, 06:10 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage required in graduation to be eligible for IPCC admission? Provide, addresses of Regional Chapters in major cities.

IPCC refers to Integrated Professional Competence Course and same is the stage second of three state Chartered Accountancy course.

As far as you are concerned about your eligibility for IPCC having completed your graduation with 52% marks then I would like to let you know that you are eligible for IPCC but through CPT route only i.e; you need to qualify CPT first to complete the foundation course in CA and then you can apply for IPCC but you cannot get direct entry to IPCC with just 52% marks in your graduation as for direct entry to IPCC, the minimum marks required in bachelor degree is 55% marks if you are a commerce stream or 60% marks if you are any other stream candidate.

Also, as far as you are concerned about the address for various regional chapters for IPCC then for that you can refer to the link www.icai.org.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?